The people we support, and their families and carers, are at the centre of assessing our quality and we provide a wide range of ways people can tell us what they think and how we can improve. We also engage wider stakeholders to look at the outcomes we achieve and our fundamental standards of service delivery. We have a quality assurance process that incorporates:
- Comprehensive service auditing
- Pro-Active Committee input to state of play assessments and quality-checker service visits
- Performance monitoring and analysis of key quality indicators and people we support outcomes
- Spot checks and unannounced service visits by peer managers, senior managers and board members
- Complaints, compliments and suggestions feedback
- Annual surveys of the people we support, their families and carers, and our professional partners.
- Service improvement plans that are updated monthly to ensure a dynamic approach to delivering better services
- Active communication, involvement and co-production.
Our care regulated services are inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as a statutory requirement. You can read inspection reports for our services on the CQC website or on the relevant pages on this website, under Our Services.
Several of our funding bodies also monitor our services on a regular basis. These include Surrey County Council (through its Care Managers), and partner colleges.
For more information you can contact our Quality Assurance Manager on 01737 924237 or email email@example.com
We always welcome your comments, or if you have a complaint please use our feedback form.