What care and support is available?
We offer care and support to enable people to live aspiring lives in their own homes and their communities. We will work alongside you to assess and plan your care and support, with a focus on you being as independent as possible and making your own decisions.
Depending on your needs and what you wish to achieve we offer care and support in:
• Helping you to think about your dreams and goals and the steps you need to get there. Your goals might be to get paid work, gain qualifications, learn new skills, have adventures, or try new hobbies.
• Helping you go to the doctor, dentist, get any checks and specialist help, including supporting health conditions
• Supporting your wellbeing and mental health
• Supporting you with relationships
• Supporting you with communication and having your voice heard
• Helping you to get involved and stay active
• Helping you to plan, shop, prepare and eat meals
• Helping you with any personal care or medication support
• Making sure you are safe
• Helping you with daily household jobs such as washing or cleaning
• Helping you to manage your home
• Helping you take part in things you want to do in your community such as swimming or exercise, going out for meals, going to clubs and pubs
• Helping you to manage your budget (we will explain to you what staff can and cannot do regarding your money)
Talk to us about your care and support please call 01737 924238
Getting care and support
Often the care and support you receive will be funded by the NHS or your local council, who will have assessed the level of support that they will fund. Some people pay for their own care or have their own care or health budget.
You will have a key worker and a service manager at Active Prospects who will work alongside you to set your goals and deliver your support through a care plan, which are regularly reviewed.
To talk to us, please call 01737 924238 .
Now living in a home specially adapted around her needs
Olivia came to Young Prospects (short breaks service) as an emergency placement on a Friday and with support of our dedicated staff, a positive behaviour support approach and structured routine were put into place. Active Prospects worked with health professionals to address some clear health needs especially around use of the wheelchair.
Tell us what you think!
Active Prospects believes you have the right to be heard. We will listen to your views and opinions about and make sure they are used to enhance and improve services.