Accessibility Statement for Active Prospects
This is an accessibility statement from Active Prospects.
Measures to support accessibility
Active Prospects takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Active Prospects:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Active Prospects is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. On this website, the newsletter sign up on the homepage of the site currently does not meet level AA (3.3. Input Assistance). This form currently does not recognise user error with the input fields of name and email. We will continue to work to improve this. If you have any feedback on this element of the site, or suggestions for how it could be improved, please contact us on email@example.com.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Active Prospects. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Active Prospects:
- Phone: 01737924084
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 1 Castlefield Court, Church Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0AH
- Postal Address: 1 Castlefield Court, Church Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0AH
- Facebook: @ActiveProspectsUK
LinkedIn: Active Prospects UK
We try to respond to feedback within 1 Business Day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Active Prospects is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome (Windows/Mac/Android/iOS), Firefox (Windows/Mac), Internet Explorer (Windows), Safari (iOS)
Active Prospects is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 2 major versions and mobile operating systems older than 4 years
Accessibility of Active Prospects relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Active Prospects assessed the accessibility of Active Prospects by the following approaches:
We will listen to your views and opinions and make sure they are used to enhance and improve services. Tell us your comments at https://activeprospects.co.uk/feedback-and-complaints/
This statement was created on 9 November 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.