We are delighted to share with you our latest Impact Report.
2019 was a hugely successful year across the organisation and over the last four years, Active Prospects has doubled in size. Our Impact Report demonstrates how growth has given us more opportunities to fulfil our core purpose: to help people to lead aspiring lives.
We have achieved so much thanks to our dedicated teams and the determination of the people we support, who inspire everyone by reaching their potential. Every day we enable remarkable things to happen and we firmly believe as we grow, we can offer more opportunities for our people and staff, and invest more in our communities.
Key impact statistics include:
- 100% of people have made positive progress in their outcome goals
- 100% of our regulated services are rated overall as ‘Good’ with a third achieving ‘Outstanding’ in domains by CQC
- 21 people recently rehoused from a hospital environment under Transforming Care
- 35 new homes developed
- 68% of people with complex needs saw a significant reduction in behaviours of concern
- Winner – National Learning Disability and Autism Supported Housing Provider of 2019
- Winner – Pro-Active Community-Leaders’ List 2019
We are looking forward to 2020 as we shape our organisation together and strive to become outstanding.