Community Prospects (Supported Living Services)
We are passionate about independent living. We have been established for nearly 30 years, and have experience in supporting people with mild, moderate and profound learning disabilities; also young people, people with mental health needs, and people who experience Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.
We currently support over 200 people across Surrey via our Community Prospects service, and offer a wide range of services to suit every need including 11 supported living services, 29 flats where we deliver outreach support, plus care services to people living in their own homes.
We encourage and support a life that is full of opportunity, and involves people as valued citizens in the community of their choice. We do this by ensuring all of the following:
- We use our valuable experience to ensure choice and control underpins everything we do to support the people who use our services.
- We listen to the people we support, and help them identify their needs and wishes.
- We incorporate all of this in their own individually tailored support and action plan, and review this with them regularly.
- We work with people to ensure those needs are met, and they achieve the life they want.
- And of course we also work closely with community agencies, educational establishments, and individual employers.
Our trained and qualified staff support people to live as independently as possible, this can include the following:
- Support with personal care
- Home and daily living skills
- Budgeting, paying bills and shopping
- Family and friends
- Social activities
- Religious and cultural needs
- Planning for the future
Community Prospects (Supported Living) services are located in Ashtead, Banstead, Caterham, Epsom, Ewell, Horley, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate, and West Ewell. Community Prospects services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).