As well as competitive rates of pay, well above the National Living Wage, which are shown on each job opportunity, we offer other employee benefits:
- Generous holidays: 20 days’ leave rising to 25 days (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme with 3% employer contribution.
- Availability of additional paid hours of work above your contracted hours.
- Support for study for qualifications: Active Prospects supports all staff through Induction and specialist on the job training, in addition to the Care Certificate, Apprenticeships, and other professional qualifications relevant to the job role.
- Refer a friend scheme: introduce someone to Active Prospects and receive a £300 when they start with us.
- Staff Forum: you can have your say and influence decisions and the future direction of Active Prospects through the monthly staff forum meetings and representatives.
- Employee of the Month: Each month staff across the organisation are recognised for their contributions above and beyond that expected from their role. From these staff, the winning ‘Employee of the Month’ is chosen and awarded with £50 in Love to Shop vouchers.
There are many other rewards associated with being a support worker. Take a look at our staff testimonials to hear what some of our employees say about working at Active Prospects.