Why Choose Us?
Working for Active Prospects
Are you looking to enhance your career whilst making a real, visible difference to people’s lives? Do you have a can-do attitude? Are you prepared to put others first, to listen to what they want and to do everything to give people the best possible quality of life? If you have answered ‘yes’ then we want you! We offer:
- Competitive rates of pay well above national living wage
- Mainly shifts so no lost travel time or gaps
- Day, night, weekend and bank roles available
- Good opportunities for additional work
- Great training and development
- Friendly team work and accessible management
- Rewarding customer work in their home and the community
- Regulators rate as good, working to outstanding
- A local charity and all surpluses enhance care
- Opportunities for career advancement
Active Prospects provides support for people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs, acquired brain injuries, sensory impairment, Asperger’s Syndrome and complex needs to facilitate choice, freedom and control over their lives and to help them achieve aspiring things. We have residential and supported living and community services in Reigate, Redhill, Charlwood, Banstead, Horley, Caterham, Epsom and Ewell.
If you are interested in working for us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a personal summary or ring Human Resources on 01293 825824.