If you want to make a suggestion, share a compliment, make a complaint or tell us about a concern, you can do so in a number of ways:
- By completing our online form
- In person – speak to any member of staff or hand your completed feedback form to them
- By email – send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone – call 01293 825824 and speak to Jade Vallance or Dawn Boyce. Please note we are unable to respond to anonymous calls.
- By post – send your feedback to Head of Care, Active Prospects, The Gables, 17 Massetts Road, Horley, RH6 7DQ
If you want to raise a serious concern directly to Safeguarding or the CQC, you may also raise concerns about people’s safety, or service quality directly to the Local Authority Safeguarding (0300 200 1005) and/or the Care Quality Commission (03000 616161)