Apprenticeships and Work Placements
Gain a qualification while you work with an apprenticeship
Are you looking for a great start to your career by studying for a qualification while you work? Or are you already experienced and looking to develop your knowledge of health and social care to support your everyday work and career? If so, an apprenticeship could be the answer.
- Earn a competitive salary, well above the National Living Wage
- Get paid holidays and other benefits
- Have good opportunities for additional work
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Gain transferable workplace skills
- Have great training and development on and off the job
- Be supported by management to help you settle in and to learn and develop
- Work in a friendly team work and accessible management
Our Apprenticeship programme offers you a structured programme that provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to do a job well and lays the foundation for a rewarding career in care.
Looking for a Work Experience Placement?
Are you looking for a work experience placement as part of your college or university course? Or are you looking for hours to support completion of your Duke of Edinburgh Award?
If you are aged 16 + and would like to help the people we support in one of our residential services, either on a regular basis, such as weekly, or are looking for a block placement, we can help you with this.
To find out more contact HR on 01737 924102.