You and Your Home
At Active Prospects, we know how important your home is to you. With us, you can choose how you live, and who you live with, depending on your individual needs and preferences.
- If you need a lot of support, you might live as part of a group in a house owned and run by Active Prospects. This is called residential services.
- You might live with a group of people, with help from Active Prospects where and when you need it. This is called shared supported living services.
- You may wish to live on your own, with more choice and control in your life, but with visiting help from us according to your needs. This is called supported living.
- If you have a landlord, who owns the house you live in, they will look after it and make sure it’s in good condition. Whether your landlord is us, or someone else, you should be given a tenancy agreement. This is a very important document: it tells you what your rights and responsibilities are, so you should read and look after it carefully.
Our Housing Services team provides a number of services including:
- Housing advice
- Property repairs and maintenance
- Installing personal aid equipment and making property adaptations
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Managing tenancies
- Managing Active Prospect’s properties in Surrey and South London
- Managing properties for other landlords and property owners
You can contact our Housing and Maintenance team by calling 01737 924238 / 924236 or by emailing email@example.com.