Job Title: Training Manager
Salary: £33,000 to £40,000 per annum
Closing Date: 19/04/2019
To help us reach the level of ‘outstanding’ across all our services, we are bringing our training in-house and will need a manager to plan and deliver this element of our business.
You will have a strong understanding of the health and social care industry and bring a wealth of knowledge and training experience to this role.
This will include:
- Delivering mandatory training courses for a recognised provider*.
- Managing organisations’ training programmes including budget, logistics and evaluation.
- Coaching and development individuals.
- Knowledge of CQC requirements and standards – policies and compliance.
- Stakeholder management.
- Health and safety.
You will be a natural presenter, able to engage, train and influence at all levels. You will also be adept with IT which will help you put together captivating presentations and report accurately on programme development and costs.
Although based in Reigate, you will need to have your own transport and be prepared to travel to our services throughout East Surrey and surrounding areas.
Active Prospects has been voted Surrey’s Care Provider of the Year 2018. We’ve also won awards for most innovative activity programme involving service users and employee engagement.
If you want to get involved with a highly worthwhile and successful charitable organisation (based in Reigate, Surrey), please send us your CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability for this position.
Please note the closing date for this role is 19th April.
* Training qualifications/experience required in a good proportion of the following:
- Train the Trainer Training
- Award in Education (3 days)
- Moving and Handling Train the Trainer (2 days)
- DSE Assessment (BSC Award – Level 2)
- Fire Safety (2 days)
- Basic First Aid (2 days)
- Medication (Level 3)
- Health and Safety
- Pressure Sores
- Professional Boundaries
- Diet and Nutrition
- Conflict Resolution (MAYBO)
- End of Life Care
- Epilepsy x2
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and keep up to date with our latest news and opportunities!