Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: up to £19,292 per annum (based on 40 hours per week)
Closing Date: 31/05/2020
JOIN OUR BRAND-NEW TEAM!
Active Prospects are recruiting for Support Worker’s to join our team at our brand-new service, Gloucester Road.
Located close to Redhill Station, Gloucester Road accommodates up to 9 people in their own independent flats and assists people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and/or complex needs.
As a Support Worker, you will be involved in:
• Providing excellent care and assistance to the people we support
• Assisting with daily tasks and supporting people to lead an independent life
• Partaking in activities to enable life skills and achieve goals and aspirations
• Administering medication once trained by the Training Manager
• Assist with personal care when required
To be considered for the role of a Support Worker, applicants will need to have:• Passion for helping others
• Communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Working as part of a team
• Willing to learn new skills
• Experience in a similar role is highly beneficial
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will have access to our training and induction programme as well as shadow shifts to ensure you feel 100% happy with your new place of work. You will be supported in completing your care certification and offered any additional training courses on our e-learning portal.
Want to progress in your career? – Not a problem! We offer support in NVQ level 3 and Level 5 courses as well as offering a Leadership and Management course to ensure you will prepared for your career.
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with your up to date CV or contact Recruitment on 01737 924246 / 01737 924102
Please Note: Successful applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)