Job Title: Support Worker
Salary: up to £19,292 per annum (based on 40 hours per week)
Closing Date: 09/02/2020
Active Prospects are recruiting for a Support Worker to join our team at Rosedene, located in Banstead.
Located in an idyllic location in Banstead, Rosedene offers care and support for up to 8 people who has various levels of learning disabilities, physical disabilities and medical needs. The aim of the service is to provide person-centred care for each individual and promote independence by leading the life they wish to live.
As a Support Worker, you will be involved in:
• Providing excellent levels of care and assistance to the people we support
• Creating activities to enable the people we support
• Administering medication with the relevant training provided by the Training Manager
• Working as part of a team to support the people we support in achieving goals and aspirations
• Providing personal care to the people we support
Working 5 days out of 7 on a rotational basis (7am – 2:30pm, 2pm – 9:30pm). Sleep ins will be required for this service.
If you are interested in this position and wish to be considered, apply today with your CV and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Alternatively, call Recruitment on 01737 924246 for more information.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS)