Job Title: Night Support Worker – Part-time (Full-time also available)
Salary: £13,311.52 (based on 3x 10 hour night shifts per week)
Closing Date: 31/01/2019
If you need a job that fits around your life, why not consider becoming a part-time Night Support Worker?
Active Prospects enables people with learning disabilities and mental or physical health needs to live full and aspiring lives.
Due to our success in achieving the above, we are now looking for additional Night Support Workers to join our successful teams! We’re able to be flexible and any pattern will be considered as long as you can work at least, on average, two shifts of ten hours a week. Our part-time night support workers could be mums who find it really works for them to fit their shifts around their family and partner’s commitments, or students who find doing two shifts a week really fits around their college or university work, or anyone looking for a part-time flexible role.
As a Night Support Worker you will be fully trained with 24/7 on-call support, supporting people with a learning disability with emergency and health and safety cover, as well as ensuring admin and household tasks have been completed.
To be a great Night Support Worker you will…
- Share our values – Aspiring, Caring, Trusting, Including, Valuing, Enabling.
- Enjoy coming up with creative, fun-filled ideas for activities.
- Have a passion for helping others.
- Take great reward from contributing to those in need living better lives.
- Above all else, be a great listener!
- We enable people with learning disabilities and mental or physical health needs to live full and aspiring lives.
- We provide the people we support the choice, freedom and control over their lives.
- Our residential, supported living and community services are delivered across Surrey.
- Every one of our services is rated ‘Good’ by CQC… We’re extremely proud of this!
- We actively help the people we support to integrate into their communities.
- We truly value the chance to make an impact in the lives of the people we support.
- The people the support are at the forefront of what we do. Don’t believe us? Check out the award-winning Pro-Active Committee and their work on our website!
- No experience necessary.
- 10 hour shift – 21:00 to 07:00.
- Full training and on-going support provided.
- You are not required to wear a uniform.
- Drivers are desirable, but not essential.
- Various locations available across Surrey: Horley, Charlwood, Redhill, Reigate, Caterham, Banstead, Epsom, Ewell, Etc.
If the above seems like you then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a contact number and a short explanation of why you are interested in opportunities with Active Prospects. Alternatively, you can contact Recruitment on 01737 924250.
Check out these short videos to see if a career in care is right for you.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and keep up to date with our latest news and opportunities!
Apply Now Share