Job Title: Assistant Service Manager
Location: Three Bridges, Crawley
Salary: £21,650 to £23,814 per annum
Closing Date: 10/08/2020
Assistant Service Manager
Three Bridges, Crawley
£21,650 to £23,814 per annum
Are you someone who possesses the drive and resilience to support people through their new journey to becoming independent? Do you have experience supporting people with mental health needs?
We’re looking for an Assistant Service Manager to join our brand new service in Three Bridges Road, Crawley. At this service you will be helping people at different stages of their recovery; you will support people with behaviours of concern or suicidal thoughts and will therefore need to understand the challenges these situations can bring.
As an Assistant Service Manager, you will…
Play a pivotal part in ensuring you and your team can help the people we support live better lives. With the support of the Service Manager, you will…
- Lead a dedicated and supportive team.
- Ensure the care and support provided to people we support is person-centred.
- Make sure support plans are co-developed and reflect the hopes and aspirations of people we support.
- Coach the staff working in your service, so they understand how to provide high quality, person-centred, active care and support.
- Enable the potential of people we support so that they live as independently as possible.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the service.
To be a great Assistant Service Manager for this service, you will…
Be experienced at taking on responsibility within care services within a community setting, including a team of staff. You will also…
- Be able to demonstrate examples of where you have shown great leadership.
- Be passionate about progressing as a leader within the care sector
- Ideally, demonstrate your experience helping people suffering with their mental health.
- Be a creative, and resilient, individual.
- Have the drive to support people through their journey to recovery.
- Have experience writing risk assessments, devising staff rotas, completing staff supervisions and coaching your staff to achieve the best outcomes for the people we support.
- We enable people with learning disabilities and mental or physical health needs to live full and aspiring lives.
- We provide the people we support the choice, freedom and control over their lives.
- Our residential, supported living and community services are delivered across Surrey.
- Every one of our services is rated ‘Good’ by CQC… We are extremely proud of this!
- We actively help the people we support to integrate into their communities.
- We truly value the chance to make an impact in the lives of the people we support.
- The people the support are at the forefront of what we do. Don’t believe me? Check out the award-winning Pro-Active Community and their work on our website!
- Full training and on-going support provided.
- Opportunities to attend Leadership courses.
- You are not required to wear a uniform.
- Drivers are desirable, but not essential.
- You will be expected to have a good level of IT literate
Apply now with your CV and a short explanation of why you are interested in this opportunity with Active Prospects. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and keep up to date with our latest news and opportunities!