There are lots of ways you can get involved in what is happening or being planned at Active Prospects
- Each residential service offers a range of different activities and regular or one-off outings.
- Our Proactive Committee made up of people we support plans events, activities and fundraising.
- Our Family/Carer Forum is held 3 times a year when you can ask us any questions you have, make a suggestion or raise any concerns.
- Our Facebook page features regular updates on news and events, you can ‘like’ and follow the page at facebook.com/ActiveProspectsUK/
- Our Proactive Newsletter celebrating the lives of the people Active Prospects supports is produced every two months. Copies are made available in services and sent in the post, as well as being on our Facebook page and website.
Take a look at the News and Events section of this website to find out what’s coming up.